Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No Klonopin

Well I didn't take the Klonopin last night and I definitely noticed a difference in being able to get to sleep. My mind kept wondering to work related things and I'd have to constantly nudge my brain to try to stay clear of thoughts..It did eventually work and I had a good night's sleep. As far as work goes I did notice a very slight difference, but nothing I can't over come. For the most part I had a pretty good day. I can see I am beginning to fear the manager though. She's not mean or even unkind, but she's not friendly either, and just sort of to the point. My SA brain takes this to mean that she doesn't like me, or I'm doing something wrong, or even worse, that I am annoying her. I just have such an issue with authority figures. *sigh* My practical side knows this isn't true, but I find myself trying to avoid her and getting excited when I know she won't be there. I don't want this to be the case, I will work on it. So my thought on Klonopin is that I am going to take it PRN. There are many situations where I feel like I will need that extra help, but I don't want EVERY day at work to be like that. I do feel like the increased dose of Prozac is doing me a lot of good. I am generally in a very good mood and I've been nicer to my husband. I still have difficulty at the drive through window. I am trying to figure out why. I think it's because it's a slow process and I feel like I have to rush and I get anxious thinking about the line of people waiting to be helped. I'd rather help people in the store, I think because even if the line is long, I can smile at everyone and they can see I'm going as fast as I can. In the drive through, the people can't see that I'm really working and I think they'll think I'm slow, etc. My silly SA brain. Oh well, it's things to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment