Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Work today was..

Actually REALLY good. I went in early in the day so I may have got the tail end of action from my benzo. Either way I built some confidence today and that's a good thing. I have been really anxious today about taking the Klonopin. I think I may not take it tonight and see how I sleep and what happens tomorrow. Maybe my increase in dosage of Prozac will be enough..or maybe I can take the Klonopin PRN...I'm not sure yet.

Things I did today that surprised me:

1. Came right in and worked the drive through...and I was only a little nervous. It went fine.
2. Answered the phones a couple of times including once when the patient was upset about something...again it went fine.
3. Took a copy over the phone..something I had never done and involved the phone...and I did fine.
4. I had to call a patient at her house...and did fine.
5. I had to call a doctor office concerning a medication..and I did fine.

So...is it because of the klonopin or the increase of prozac or just because I'm getting better at the job? I have no idea...but I so don't want to be addicted to a benzo....I'm so uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment